“Turkish Dream” owns and operates the website www.turkishdreamworld.com and is the sole owner of the information collected on the site. All references to “we”, “us”, “our”, this “website” or this “site” shall be construed to mean “Turkish Dream”.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. Your continued use of our products, applications, services and website that are subject to this Policy will signify your acceptance of all changes to this Policy.
Information Collected through the Site
The type of personal information that we collect may include your name, contact details, your views and opinions about our site and services. For example, if you register our website to plan a trip to Turkey, we may use your name and e-mail address to send you necessary information. If you use this website, information is recorded about your visit for web personalisation, research and statistical and reporting purposes as well as to allow us to improve the website, product and services.
Like most other websites, we gather certain information automatically. This information may include internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Information Provided by You
Whenever you interact with us, you may be asked to provide us with necessary information. For example:
- Some of our products or services may require you to create an account or register certain information (your name, address, email address, date of birth, location, contact details, applicable device ID(s) relating to the devices you are using to access and receive particular applications and services, interests and account and marketing preferences) in order to use a particular product or service.
- If you contact us for customer service assistance (including written communications or via our website(s), support forums, telephone, email, SMS, or our social media channels), we may record all customer service communications and keep information about the particular communication, including your name, the product(s) you bought, the reason why you contacted us, and the advice we gave you so we can track the resolution of any customer service issues and for customer service training purposes.
- When you use our applications, services or other platforms, we may receive content that you choose to upload, such as product reviews, comments, photos or details of your preferences that you choose to tell us about.
Information We Collect from Social Networks
If you use any of our social network pages or applications or you use one of the services that allow interaction with social networks, we may receive information relating to your social network accounts:
- If you log-in to one of our websites, applications or services using your social network account, we may receive basic details from your social network profile which may depend on your social network account’s privacy settings. We may also receive additional information from your profile if you give us permission to access it.
- We may receive information about interactions with the content posted to your profile or feed.
How the Personal Information that You Provide to Us or We Collect is Used:
We may use information for the following purposes:
- Create and manage customer database(s) of its users including basic account information, applicable device ID(s), related product or service usage information and customer preference information you provide us. We may consolidate several databases into one or otherwise link separate databases to manage your accounts more effectively.
- Ask for your opinions about our products and services and conduct surveys.
- Facilitate and process your searches and requests for information when you contact us about our website and services.
- Hold competitions and other promotional offers across all platforms, contact winners and to fulfill prizes to winners.
- We may use your information to provide you with product and service updates, newsletters and other communications about existing and/or new products and services by post, email, telephone, in-device messaging and/or text message (SMS), if you have provided your consent or we are permitted to do so under applicable law.
- We may use the information we collect or you share with us to personalise our services, content, recommendations and adverts.
- We may use your information to create user group profiles or segment data and to otherwise create anonymous, aggregated statistics about the use of our website, products and services which we may share with third parties.
- We may use your information to improve our products, services and applications and develop recommendations, advertisements and other communications and learn more about customers’ shopping preferences in general.
- Where you have uploaded product reviews, comments or content to our website or services and made them publicly visible, we may link to or publish these materials elsewhere including in our own advertisements.
- We may link or combine the information that we collect from the different sources to allow us to provide more seamless customer support whenever you contact us and to provide you with better, personalized services, content, marketing and adverts.
Sharing Personal Information about You
1) As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
2) We may also share your Personal Data with our related companies for the same purpose as the use by ourselves. Namely, such Personal Data may be used by our related companies to improve the content and functionality of the Site, to better understand our users, and to improve or deliver our services.
3) Like many businesses, we sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. We may use third party companies to provide mailing services, database maintenance, payment processing, and identity verification. When you register for the Site, we will only share your Personal Data, such as your email, necessary for the third party to provide such services. Those third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Other than the agents, consultants and related third parties described above, we will not share, rent or trade Personal Data with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
4) We reserve the right to disclose your Personal data as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us or our Site.
We may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) protect and defend our rights or property, (ii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Site or the public, or (iii) protect against legal liability.
5) Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal Data may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
If your Personal Data changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by making the change on the Site. Alternatively, you may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site may provide links to various third party websites. However, even if a third-party affiliation exists between our site and that destination site, we do not exercise authority over these linked sites, each of which maintains independent privacy and data collection policies and procedures. We do not assume responsibility or liability and are not responsible for the independent policies and procedures of destination sites. Similarly, we cannot take responsibility for the privacy initiatives or the content of such websites. However, we wish to ensure the integrity of our site and any destination links, so any comments pertaining to any website accessed through these links are greatly appreciated.
When you provide us with contact details, you may be given the opportunity to opt-in to receiving various newsletters and other communications from us.
You can change your marketing communication preferences at any time.
If you use more than one e-mail address to shop with us or contact us on, you will need to unsubscribe separately for each email address.
Please note that we may send you important information about our products and services that you are using or have used including essential software updates, changes to applicable terms and conditions and/or other communications or notifications as may be required to fulfill our legal and contractual obligations to provide warranty or after sales repair services.
We respect the sensitive nature of children’s privacy online. We do not direct any of our content or services, not do we knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under thirteen, please do not submit any Personal Data through the Site. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to us through the Site, please contact us and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Security of Your Personal Information
We employ reasonable security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal Data under our control. Personal Data is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted SSL protocol when supported by your browser. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Cookies (small files that may be placed on your hard disk for recordkeeping), are used to track information of your visits to and between sites. Cookies allow us to customise your experience to better match your interests and preferences, or to simply facilitate your signing in to use the services.
If you block or erase cookies, we may not be able to restore any preferences or customisation settings you have previously specified, and our ability to personalise your online experience would be limited.
We have relationships with other suppliers; these suppliers may also set their own cookies during your visit to show you different products or services.
By continuing to use the website, you are consenting to their use.
Our websites use “cookies”, to collect information about the use of our websites and email communications.
Our cookies do not store personally identifiable details such as your name, address, telephone number or payment information. The cookies are simply used to record the areas of the site that you visit and for how long. This helps us to determine what makes our website more accessible to users and also to improve the quality of the website.
If you would like to disable cookies, you can set your browser accordingly from the menu bar. Please be aware that cookies help us personalise and improve our service to you.
Google AdSense & Analytics
We use Google AdSense and Google Analytics on our website.
Our website uses Google AdSense for:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page.
Last Updated on April 27, 2020